Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday 30 March 2015

Today.....

I went last weekend to visit my guy at his hotel and we had a couple of days together. It was so awesome. I miss him so much while he is away but it makes our relationship that much stronger. I kinda wish I could find a job just to have my own money for when he's away so I am not having to depend on him but I also do not want to lose my weekends with him lol. Gonna try this blogging thing again and see if I can get this page rank up again. I used to make $300 per month on this blog which totally helps when you're raising 4 kidlets. 
My honey bought us a family swim pass last week too so we will definitely be using that while he is away. I just really want to try to get us all being healthier. My 12 and 3 yr old both don't do much excersize so this will help somewhat. Anywhoo my littlest one is asleep now so I am gonna go do dishes woohoo!!! NOT!! Lol but its gotsta be done lol

No comments:

Post a Comment