Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday 15 March 2015

Being a camp wife...

This has definitely been one of the harder relationships for me. Having my guy go away for days-weeks- months has definitely been hard. I so appreciate All he has done and continues to do for us. He has done more for us than my kids father ever did.

December 25th, 2014 was a day I will NEVER forget. I drove an hour and a half to meet my guy. Not knowing if he was a bad guy or a good guy but it was a chance I am sooo glad that I took. Since the day we met the only time we have spent apart is when he is working 😍 we have only been together 3 months and already we have fallen head over heels in love with one another. I cannot imagine my life without him in it. He has shown me what true love should feel like and has shown me how I deserve to be treated. 

Living the life of a camp wife is super hard but so worth it. Don't ever turn down a man because he is away a lot.... You may be turning down your one true love in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment