Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday 1 July 2011

How often do we leave the house?

So how often do you use the telephone nowadays? I myself barely ever use the thelephone anymore. Once in a while I used it to talk to family and friends but I would much prefer to speak with businesses through email. When I am not working I use the internet for just about anything I can. It seems so much more convenient than talking on the phone or going in to an office.

I use the internet to pay bills and look for products. If I could do my grocery shopping online i probably would LOL. But since I live in canada most stores do not offer this kind of shopping.

I think if I had the option of doing all my shopping online it wouldn't be very good. I would probably end up never leaving my house. Since I have 3 kids that wouldn't work to well. The only store I can think of off hand that lets you buy non-perishable items is London Drugs. Anywho, I gotta go to work soon so I will bring this to an end now.

No comments:

Post a Comment