Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday 24 June 2011

1995 Oldsmobile tire replacement

Well today I am going to talk about a site I used to find out an estimate on new tires. Recently I got a flat tire and since I had never had one before I was soooo lost. I was stuck I couldn't get the tire off and then when I had help the tire ended up being too small which I didn't know until later on. I was trying to drive home after the flat was put on and the tire was making a big screeching noise. I looked behind me and someone was flashing their lights to get me to stop so I stop and the tire was smoking. Well since the original tire wasn't popped but just had a leak it was put back on and pumped up for me to get home.

I decided to look online for what a tire would cost and I came across a site that gives estimates on all kinds of repairs. My old car was an 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass and now I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix and I can still find estimates for it. I was really happy with how accurate Repairpal's site and will definitely use it for estimates on future repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment