Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday 15 August 2011

books???




What was your favorite books growing up? Robert Munch? Tedd Arnold? Eric Carle? I loved books growing up and now that I have kids I am always looking for old story books that I can tell them about and read to them. In the past I have found a couple like The very hungry Caterpillar. That was one of my favorite books and now I can share that story with my children. As we grow older we tend to change our likes and dislikes when it comes to our reading and as I grew older I read all kinds but now prefer romance novels.

In school we seemed to read a variety of books that were meant to make us think. One in particular always stands out for me lord of the flies. It wasn't the best but it was still pretty good. It's based during a war, a plane of school boys crashes on a deserted island and have to fend for themselves. The things that these boys did were pretty crazy but they did what they had to in order to survive. I so couldn't imagine having to go through that.

I love the twilight series and have yet to finish the books. Same with vampire diaries. I love when books are made into movies except when things get left out LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment