Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday 12 February 2011

Blogging

Well I am a blogger. I may not be a good blogger or I might be the best blogger but you know I find it hard to mak a buck blogging. You see the ads and you think how hard could it be? But in order to make any real money blogging you need to be someone dedicated to blogging daily and then you also need to blog about something that everyone wants to read. If you want get your blogs PR(page rank) up high enough you can't get the bigger jobs that payout something worth your time. I used to be dedicated to writing at least one entry per day but when you have kids it's hard to find the time to write and then there are other things that get in the way like facebook. OMG Facebook definitly has me hooked LOL I go there everyday and spend most of my free time there. The internet and facebook are such an addiction for so many people and then people wonder why they gain weight. Anyways being a blogger can be hard but with a little dedication and effort you could be making alot of money every month. If your someone who writes one anyways you should look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment