Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday 30 January 2011

Dumb Criminals

OMG what a night.... So last night my fiance and I were watching resident evil 3 and we decide to go have a smoke break. Well we go out there and I look around , something is missing.... I say to my fiance "The kids bikes are gone". So I went and looked around the complex thinking maybe they took them in the daytime and ddn't tell me they were riding their bikes. Well I had n luckl but then I hear my finace yelling at someone???? Well the retarded guy was about a block away so my fiance went after him. The thief didn't hear him coming and had a huge surprise and is probably pretty sore today. My fiance ripped the bike off the guys shoulders. Didn't beat him up but the bikes were locked together, so all that weight and the gears probably hurt him pretty bad. I don't understand what is wrong with people. Stealing a 4 and 8yr olds bikes? That's so wrong. You don't steal from kids. Well you shouldn't steal from ANYONE but kids especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment