Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service


View My Stats
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday 4 December 2010

Chirstmas

With the holidays coming I see so many people getting so excited, but on the other hand a lot of people are struggling as well. We are by no means rich but we will have just enough and we will not complain about how much or how little we have gotten. I think this time of year people forget that Christmas is not about how much you get it's about family and spending time with the people you love. This year we are going to my MIL's house for Christmas dinner which will be nice because we didn't get invited last year and for me being around a lot of family means a lot to me. I am used to huge family dinners, where everyone helps with the meal and all the kids go tobogganing for the day. We only have a small family here and I am happy that we are being included this year. It took me having a baby to get included but you know I love my baby and my 2 other kids so that doesn't matter to me. All that matters is the family I love and if we spend every Christmas alone that would be just fine by me. We NEED each other and we love eachother and that is what Christmas is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment